LE Trade-In Glock 22 Gen 3, .40 S&W, 1 Magazine, Grade 3
Limited inventory, guns are available while supplies last.
GLOCK was the first manufacturer to make this popular and effective round accessible for law enforcement agencies. Today, police agencies across the U.S., and countless others throughout the world, put their trust in this 15-round .40 caliber pistol.
- Caliber: .40 / Safe Action
- Length: 204 mm / 8.03 in.
- Height: 138 mm / 5.43 in.
- Width: 30.00 mm / 1.18 in.
- Barrel Height: 32 mm / 1.26 in.
- Length Between Sights: 165 mm / 6.49 in.
- Barrel Length: 114 mm / 4.49 in.
- Unloaded: 650 g / 22.93 oz.
- Loaded: 975 g / 34.42 oz.
- Trigger Pull: ~2.5 kg / ~5.5 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: ~12.5 mm / 0.49 in.
- Barrel Rifling: right hand, hexagonal
- Length of Twist: 250 mm / 9.84 in.
- Magazine Capacity: Standard 15
Grade 1: The gun is in very good to excellent condition.
Grade 2: The gun is in good to very good condition.
Grade 3: The gun is in fair to good condition.
No returns on firearms for cosmetic issues.
This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
High-Capacity Magazine Restrictions
High-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on High-Capacity Magazines
- California: 10-round limit
- Colorado: 15-round limit
- Connecticut: 10-round limit
- District of Columbia: 10-round limit
- Hawaii: 10-round limit
- Maryland: 10-round limit
- Massachusetts: 10-round limit
- New Jersey: 10-round limit
- New York: 10-round limit