Throughout the world today, Colt’s reliability, performance, and accuracy provide joint & combined coalition forces with the confidence required to accomplish any mission.Must be qualified with ID credentials to purchase. Orders for unqualified persons will be cancelled.
- Individual law enforcment officers
- First Responders
- Active or retired military members
- Private security firms
Email email@example.com with your credentials and FFL information after purchasing. For agency orders please contact our law enforcement sales team at 800-852-6088
Designed specifically for lightweight mobility, speed of target acquisition, and potent firepower capability - the Colt® Law Enforcement Carbine delivers. This specially designed law enforcement weapon system features many of the combat proven advantages of the military Colt M4. With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Colt Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 30.5 in (77.5 cm) in length and weighs only 6.8 lb (3.08 kg) - ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol. Colt's Law Enforcement Carbine is available with a step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher for non-lethal options. Furthermore, the handguard has dual aluminum shielding for more effective heat protection. LE6920 comes equipped with a Magpul MBUS backup sight.
|Caliber||5.56x45 NATO (.223 Rem.)|
|Weight||6.95 lbs (3.15 kg)|
|Overall length (stock retracted)||32 in. (81.28 cm)|
|Overall length (stock extended)||35.5 in. (90.17 cm)|
|Barrel length||16.1 in. (36.8 cm)|
|Rate of fire||SEMI|
|Effective range||600 m|
- Designed specifically for lightweight mobility, speed of target acquisition, and potent firepower capability
- Features many of the combat proven advantages of the military Colt M4
- Ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol
- Available with step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher for non-lethal options
- Handguard has dual aluminum shielding for more effective heat protection
- LE6920 Safe-Semi, 16” Barrel
- Ships with (1) 30 round PMAG
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.IMPORTANT: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
High Capacity Magazine Restrictions:High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines:
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|