TAVOR TS12 Bullpup 12 Gauge Shotgun
The Tavor TS12 12 gauge shotgun is a gas-regulated bullpup shotgun that can be configured for either right or left-side ejection and operation.
It feeds from one of three (3) individual magazines which can hold four 3 inch shotgun shells or five 2.75 inch shotgun shells each. This means that the potential overall capacity from all three (3) individual magazines is 15 rounds plus one additional round in the chamber.Specifications
- Gauge: 12ga/3″ chamber
- Action: Semi-auto
- Operating System: 2 position gas regulator, Short stroke gas piston
- Magazine Capacity: (4) 3″ Shells, (5) 2.75″ Shells, Per Tube
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Overall Length: 28.34″
- Height: 10.23” (from pistol grip to top)
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Choke: Accepts Beretta & Benelli
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
The TS12 has a unique feature that automatically loads a round in the chamber once the subsequently loaded magazine is rotated into position. It can be fed and unloaded from either side and is easily convertible to left-hand operation. Additional features of the TS12
- 4 sling attachment points
- M-LOK compatible rails
- A continuous Picatinny rail on top
- Benelli/Beretta choke tube compatibility
- And the reliability expected of all IWI products
Although the TS12 has an 18.5 inch barrel, the overall length is still only 28.34 inches.
For a versatile and compact sporting or home defense shotgun, the TS12 is innovative and optimized for whatever application you need. Note: Flat rate shipping charge of $20.This item is excluded from shipping promotions.Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.IMPORTANT
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
High-Capacity Magazine RestrictionsHigh-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|