The Tavor 7 is the next evolutionary step in the Tavor bullpup family.
- 308 Winchester
- 16.5" Barrel
- (1) 10rd Magazine
- Flattop Black
Based on requests from military and civilian customers alike, the Tavor 7 is IWI’s introduction into the 7.62x51 bullpup rifle offering.
The Tavor carries the usual reliability expected of all IWI products with some increased ergonomic features. This includes the ability to lock the charging handle without the use of the bolt catch. It also maintains the M4 type ambidextrous magazine release system and 45 degree ambidextrous safety.Specifications:
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO (7.62x51mm)
- Action: Gas Piston, Semi-auto
- Operating System: 4 position gas regulator, Closed rotating bolt, Short stroke gas piston
- Magazine Type: LR/SR25 Pattern
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Round (not shown)
- Barrel Material: Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Overall Length: 26.75″
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Rifling: 1:12″ twist, 4 grooves, Right hand
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
The TAVOR 7 is a fully ambidextrous platform on which the ejection side and the charging handle can be switched quickly and easily from side to side by the user. The ambidextrous features include: safety lever, magazine release, and bolt catch similar to the X95.
The IWI Tavor 7 also includes an M-LOK fore-end as well as MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails at the 12 and 6 o’clock positions, to allow the use of multiple devices and accessories.
The rifle’s body is built from high-strength impact-modified polymer, and has a hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel for enhanced accuracy and life cycle.
Additional features include a short stroke gas piston with a 4-position gas regulator, (including an OFF position – a unique feature designed for special operation needs), a rotating bolt system that ensures maximum safety for the user, and a pistol grip that can be changed or modified.Note:
The Tavor 7 rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Tavor 7. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).Note:
Image shows the 20 round magazine which is not included.Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.IMPORTANT
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
High Capacity Magazine RestrictionsHigh capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.State Restrictions on High Capacity Magazines
- California: 10 round limit
- Colorado: 15 round limit
- Connecticut: 10 round limit
- District of Columbia: 10 round limit
- Hawaii: 10 round limit
- Maryland: 10 round limit
- Massachusetts: 10 round limit
- New Jersey: 10 round limit
- New York: 10 round limit