LE Trade-In Glock 22 Semi Auto .40 S&W Gen 4, Grade 2, 3 Magazines, comes in factory box
Limited inventory, guns are available while supplies last.
Ships with 3 magazines
GLOCK was the first manufacturer to make this popular and effective round accessible for law enforcement agencies. Today, police agencies across the U.S., and countless others throughout the world, put their trust in this 15-round .40 caliber pistol.
- Caliber: .40 / Safe Action
- Length: 204 mm / 8.03 in.
- Height: 138 mm / 5.43 in.
- Width: 30.00 mm / 1.18 in.
- Barrel Height: 32 mm / 1.26 in.
- Length Between Sights: 165 mm / 6.49 in.
- Barrel Length: 114 mm / 4.49 in.
- Unloaded: 650 g / 22.93 oz.
- Loaded: 975 g / 34.42 oz.
- Trigger Pull: ~2.5 kg / ~5.5 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: ~12.5 mm / 0.49 in.
- Barrel Rifling: right hand, hexagonal
- Length of Twist: 250 mm / 9.84 in.
- Magazine Capacity: Standard 15
No returns on firearms for cosmetic issues
Note:This item is excluded from shipping promotions.Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.IMPORTANT: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
|Weapon Grade|| |
|Grade 1||The gun is in very good to excellent condition. |
|Grade 2||The gun is in good to very good condition.|
|Grade 3||The gun is in fair to good condition.|
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
High Capacity Magazine Restrictions:High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|