Glock G19 Gen5 LE MOS, 9mm, GNS, (3) 15 rd Mags
Glock G19 Gen5 MOS, 9mm, GNS, (3) 15rd Mags
With the G19 Gen5 MOS, GLOCK enhances the desirability of the already near-perfect Gen5 model with the addition of the Modular Optic System (MOS).
The slide is precision machined to provide a mounting system for popular optic sights. With multiple adapter plates, you can quickly and easily mount miniature electronic sights to the rear of the Gen5 GLOCK slide, which has front serrations for easier and quicker manipulations.
All of the Gen5 qualities are present in this compact-size pistol: The latest GLOCK nDLC surface finish on the major metal components, unmatched in hardness and rust resistance; the high traction Gen5 frame texture, quickly reversible magazine catch, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the GLOCK Modular Backstrap System (MBS) for individual operator adjustability, the universally-acclaimed GLOCK Safe Action® System and high visibility orange magazine followers.
Safe Action System
GLOCK’s revolutionary SAFE ACTION® System provides a consistent trigger pull from the first to the last round. The three automatic independently-operating mechanical safeties are built into the fire control system of the pistol.
This safe, simple, and fast system allows the user to concentrate fully on shooting without having any additional actions to disengage and reengage safeties. This means it is safe if it’s dropped, and additionally it functions at temperatures from -40° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Caliber: 9x19mm
- System: Safe Action®
- Mag. Capacity: Standard: 15
- (3) 15 rd Mags
- Barrel Length: 102 mm | 4.02 inch
- Weight without magazine: 605 g | 21.35 oz
- Weight with empty magazine: 675 g | 23.81 oz
- Weight with loaded magazine: 850 g | 29.98 oz
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 lbs
- Length (Overall)*: 185 mm | 7.28 inch
- Slide Length: 174 mm | 6.85 inch
- Width (Overall): 34 mm | 1.34 inch
- Slide Width: 25.5 mm | 1 inch
- Height including Mag.: 128 mm | 5.04 inch
- Line of Sight (Polymer): 157 mm | 6.18 inch
- Line of Sight (Steel): 156 mm | 6.14 inch
- Line of Sight (GNS): 155 mm | 6.1 inch
- Trigger Distance*: 70 mm | 2.76 inch
GLOCK Gen5 pistols are the latest examples of GLOCK'S constant pursuit of perfection. Gen5 pistols feature over 20 design modifications from their Gen4 predecessors, including the GLOCK Marksman Barrel, nDLC finish, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the removal of finger grooves and a flared mag-well. These changes deliver improved accuracy, durability, performance, control, and flexibility whether you are on the range or in a situation where fractions of a second matter.
The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:
If any department does not issue a picture ID, a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) Nationally recognized Security Company – Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved.The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, please supply a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
The following are eligible for purchases at Local Blue Label Dealers but are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc. If any department does not issue a picture ID, a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor, can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- Active duty Firefighters or volunteer firefighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back The ID must indicate the position held) are eligible to purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- EMT’s or tactical EMT’s & paramedics employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls. Certifications alone do not qualify. Eligible to purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License. Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- GSSF Coupon - Recipients should contact GSSF for more information or visit a local blue label supplier and present the coupon at the time of purchase. Coupons may not be used for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
Note: You must live in one of these States to purchase Glock Blue Label handguns: PA, NJ, MD. DE, CT, ME, NH, MA, VT, RI, NY