When seconds matter most, Eleven10’s Rigid TQ Case for C-A-T enables you to quickly access and deploy your tourniquet in order to halt massive bleeding.
Massive bleeding in an extremity can often be stopped using a tourniquet, but seconds can be the difference between life and death.
Eleven10’s Rigid TQ Case for C-A-T® (Gen 7 or older) is an injection molded nylon case that provides rapid access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. This case holds your tourniquet securely in place using friction, enabling obstruction-free deployment. The tourniquet can be deployed one-handedly, even when your hands are bloody or wet; just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and swiftly pull to release it.
The Rigid TQ Case can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or inverted on any MOLLE/PALS compatible vest via the Tactical Tailor Malice Clip (included). Able to withstand rugged law enforcement and military use, Eleven10’s Rigid TQ Case keeps your C-A-T by your side at all times and ready to deploy when you need it in critical situations.
- TQ Case holds C-A-T® Tourniquet (Gen 7 or older) using friction, for quick and easy access and deployment in an emergency
- Tourniquet can be deployed one-handedly, even when your hands are bloody or wet
- Injection molded nylon case stands up well to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage hole allows water to drain from the bottom of the case
- Textured front panel features a PVC cross patch for medical identification
- Case can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or inverted, and then be adjusted to sit at the right height*
- Tactical Tailor Malice Clip attaches to any MOLLE/PALS compatible vest
*Please note: It is highly recommended that you LocTite (or similar product) the hardware in place once the desired configuration is obtained.