Non-Lethal deterrent the First Defense
The MK-3 is an ideal size for patrol officers to wear on a duty belt and will deliver 10-12 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft. This .7% MC OC aerosol product utilizes a stream delivery method providing a target-specific, strong concentrated stream for greater standoff.
Non-flammable / Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe ce.
- The 1.47 oz. MK-3 canister will deliver 10-12 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft.
- The stream delivery method provides a target-specific, strong concentrated stream for greater standoff.
- The .7% MC orange banded canister indicates the major capsaicinoid level which is discharged at the nozzle at time of use.
- The MK-3 is an ideal size for patrol officers to wear on a duty belt.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology® First Defense® OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance.
A protective, spring-loaded black plastic safety cover is attached to the upper portion of the outer casing above the actuator. The Flip Top actuator assists in directional holding, aiming, and discharging of the device during all light conditions. The cover prevents accidental discharge of the unit and conveniently moves out of the way with the approach of the thumb or finger to permit easy access to the actuator. No separate lifting motion isrequired to activate the device.LABELING:
Wear and water-resistant labels, individually serialized to permit easy identification, are affixed to all units. Lot numbers for formulation are present for quality assurance tracking.WARNING:
Additional product information and training is available from Defense Technology®. Handle, store and use with care and caution