The FN 509 Tactical Kit Includes 5 boxes of CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115 grain FMJ and the Streamlight TLR-8AAn extension of the FN 509 family, is based on FN’s submission pistol that the U.S. Army tested for its Modular Handgun Trials, but includes the significant improvements to the design that were implemented in the FN 509.
The pistol features the company’s patent-pending Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ that enables the platform to accept more than ten commercially-available miniature red dot (MRD) optics that co-witness with the suppressor-height night sights and remain adaptable to future optics releases with no requirement of direct milling of the slide.
The slide cap, for use when not shooting with an optic, has raised sight wings that protect iron sight alignment if the pistol is dropped or jostled, and provides a textured ramp for racking the slide against a belt loop, pant pocket or boot.
An FN-signature 4.5", cold hammer-forged, stainless-steel barrel with target crown, ½” x 28 threads that accept the bulk of 9mm suppressors available and thread cap with integrated O-ring to prevent loosening during use complete the top end.
Lastly, the 24 round magazines, nearly identical in length to the pistol’s slide, maximize ammunition capacity without impacting carry convenience.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Operation: Double-action
- Mag Capacity: 17/24 rd
- Weight: 27.9 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 7.9"
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Height: 5.75"
- Width: 1.35"
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
- Sight Radius: 5.79"
- Striker-fired autoloader
- 5.5 to 7.5 lbs. Trigger pull
- FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System™
- Threaded Barrel
- Suppressor Height Night Sights
- FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System™
- Sight Protecting Slide Cap
- External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- 1/2” x 28 threaded Barrel
- O-Ring retention thread cap
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
- High visibility, low-friction follower; polymer base with black finish
Blazer Brass 9mm 115 grain FMJ 50 rds per boxBlazer Brass handgun ammunition features reloadable brass cases, quality primers and clean-burning propellants. It offers reliable, accurate performance for target shooting.
- Features reloadable brass cases, reliable primers and clean-burning propellants
- Standard boxer-type primers and primer pockets make reloading easy
- Affordable—great for target practice
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight: 115
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
- Muzzle Velocity: 1145
- Test Barrel Length In: 4
- Package Quantity: 50
Streamlight TLR-8A Compact Rail Mounted Flex Tactical Light with Red Laser SightUltra lightweight & compact, this rugged lithium battery powered LED weapon light with integrated red laser fits most hand guns and long guns.
This light/laser combo features a fast rail clamp for rock solid repeatability on a wide variety of weapons. 500 lumen output delivers a powerful beam with extensive range, good peripheral coverage and selectable strobe mode. Runs 1.5 hours continuously with both light and laser in operation. The TLR-8A model has rear switches.
- Ultra lightweight and compact.
- High power LED for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous operation.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching or detaching.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided.
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F.
- Extensively live-fire tested.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun.
Ground only. Expedited shipping is not available
Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
Ammunition is non-returnable
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.
Some states require that you purchase with an FFL. Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your ammunition.
If your state requires an FFL, You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
Illinois: You must submit FOID and State ID on file
Connecticut: No Ammo without a FFL
California: No Ammo without a FFL
Massachusetts: No Ammo without a FFL
New York: No Ammo without a FFL
Washington D.C.: No Ammo
APO & FPO Address: No Ammo
PO. Boxes: No Ammo
IMPORTANT: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines:
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|