The original CHANNELLOCK multi-position tongue-and-groove plier. Eight levels of adjustment span up to 4-1/2”.The right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer than other tongue and groove pliers. This is a tool you can count on to grab hold of something big…and depend on to do the tough jobs, time and time again.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear
- Patented undercut tongue and groove design assures no-slip jaw action
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high carbon steel for superior performance on the job
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Patented PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failures
- Distinctive CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips are designed for durability and comfort on the job
- Made to America’s Highest Standards in Meadville, Pennsylvania—“Tool City, USA.”
|Jaw Length||2.56 in|
|Joint Thickness||0.59 in|
The bright CHANNELLOCK BLUE™ Gripped tools are standard equipment in the tool belts, buckets and tool boxes of professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics all over the world. And they’re coveted by the first responders who carry them to the scene. This is quality they know they can count on, because any tool with CHANNELLOCK on it is made to the highest standards—just like the pliers made in Meadville, Pennsylvania since 1886.
CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips are only for hand comfort and improved appearance. They are NOT recommended or warranted for dielectric properties.