CHANNELLOCK® strength and precision for nuts and bolts up to 1-3/8.Designed to perform in tight spaces and on tough jobs. With precisely parallel, longer-but-narrower jaws for a secure grip every time. The Chrome Vanadium steel and durable nickel-chromium finish resists corrosion and delivers superior performance job after job.
- Greater jaw capacity supports larger nuts and bolts
- Measurement scales (in. on front mm on reverse) are handy for sizing nuts, pipe and tube diameters
- Longer jaws grip better to avoid slippage or round-off
- Precise jaw design grips tight the first time, every time
- 4 thread knurl & non-protruding jaws provide greater capacity
- Minimal head width improves performance in confined spaces
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction with (2Ni-1Cr) Coating
- Perfectly parallel jaw surfaces grip safely and reduce possibility of damage
- Distinctive CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips are designed for durability and comfort on the job..
- Made to America’s Highest Standards in Meadville, Pennsylvania—“Tool City, USA.”
|10 in / 254 mm
|1.38 in / 35 mm
|0.6 in / 15 mm
|2.83 in / 72 mm
|1.44 lbs / 653 g
The bright CHANNELLOCK BLUE™ Gripped tools are standard equipment in the tool belts, buckets and tool boxes of professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics all over the world. And they’re coveted by the first responders who carry them to the scene. This is quality they know they can count on, because any tool with CHANNELLOCK on it is made to the highest standards—just like the pliers made in Meadville, Pennsylvania since 1886.
CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips are only for hand comfort and improved appearance. They are NOT recommended or warranted for dielectric properties.