Whether you’re fixing a fence, securing a fire scene, or working to speed a rescue…this is one handy tool.This classic 6-in-1 handyman’s tool provides a whole range of capabilities for rescue workers and first responders of all kinds. It’s American-made, with the heavy-duty construction and precision you expect from CHANNELLOCK. You can count on this versatile helper to make so many unpredictable tasks easier, even in the most critical situations. It’s a tool you’ll be glad you had with you…time after critical time.
- staple starter
- 2 staple pullers
- wire stretcher
- wire splicer
- 2 wire cutters
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Specially designed for installing and maintaining wire fence on metal and wood posts
- Precision made of fine polished high carbon drop-forged steel
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® comfort grips
- Distinctive CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips are designed for durability and comfort on the job.
- Made to America’s Highest Standards in Meadville, Pennsylvania—“Tool City, USA.”
|Overall Length||10.38 in / 250 mm|
|Weight||1.46 lbs / 662 g|
|Jaw Length||0.75 in / 19 mm|
|Jaw Thickness||0.53 in / 13.5 mm|
|Jaw Width||2.95 in / 75 mm|
The bright CHANNELLOCK BLUE™ Gripped tools are standard equipment in the tool belts, buckets and tool boxes of professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics all over the world. And they’re coveted by the first responders who carry them to the scene. This is quality they know they can count on, because any tool with CHANNELLOCK on it is made to the highest standards—just like the pliers made in Meadville, Pennsylvania since 1886.
CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips are only for hand comfort and improved appearance. They are NOT recommended or warranted for dielectric properties.