Loaded with custom features, Century Arms' Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm Luger Semi-Auto Pistol is the sidearm law enforcement and private security professionals rely on.
Developed in response to law enforcement and private security needs, the TP9SF Elite Pistol is a smaller, more concealable, yet still high capacity handgun.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Color: Tungsten Grey
- Capacity: 15+1 rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.19"
- Overall Length: 7.28"
- Height: 5.27"
- Width: 1.45"
- Weight: 1.57 lbs.
The pistol features a 4.19" with a MIL-STD-1913 under-barrel rail for equipping tactical accessories. The front and rear slide serrations enable positive-traction handling. The barrel and slide both have an ultra-durable Cerakote®-over-nitride finish. The pistol's red and green fiber optic front sight enables efficient target acquisition.
The loaded chamber indicator makes it easy to check if a round is chambered, and the short reset single-action trigger provides a smooth pull. In instances when the trigger may not be able to be properly covered during carry or use in a vehicle, the pistol also features a manual trigger stop.
The pistol's side reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps allow for a custom fit. The pistol comes with a patented Slidelock retention holster, one 15-round magazine, a magazine loader, and a cleaning kit.
- 4.19" barrel with MIL-STD-1913 under-barrel rail
- Front and rear slide serrations enable positive-traction handling
- Barrel and slide have an ultra-durable Cerakote®-over-nitride finish
- Warren Tactical sights with red and green fiber optic front sight
- Short reset single-action trigger with nickel-coated action components
- Manual trigger stop provides shooters with a manual block in instances when the trigger may not be able to be properly covered during carry or use in a vehicle
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- Patented Slidelock retention holster
- Comes with one 15-round magazine, a magazine loader, and a cleaning kit