The Griptilian with G10!
Upgraded blade steel improves edge performance and the layered gray and blue G10 enhance strength. And, of course, integral grip texture offers the traction that is quintessential to the Grip family.
Made in USA.
- Designer: Pardue
- Mechanism: AXIS®
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.45" (8.76cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm)
- Open Length: 8.07" (20.50cm)
- Closed Length: 4.62" (11.73cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.61" (15.49mm)
- Weight: 4.17oz. (118.22g)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV (59-61HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Standard
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: G10
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS® has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100 percent ambidextrous design, AXIS® gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar that rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spans the liners and is positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened.Mel Pardue
The senior team member, Mel has been grinding sparks, making knives and creating a following for 25-plus years. His style has a class and simplicity all its own. The Pardue collaborations offer great utility to the everyday knife user while at the same time presenting an upscale distinction. Less is definitely more with Mel’s designs.