Out of Stock
AmeriGlo Ghost Ring Sights for Glock Pistols
Designed to enable quick front site acquisition and reduce glare, AmeriGlo's Ghost Ring Sights are ideal for "old eyes," shooters with bifocals, and SWAT personnel.
If you shoot well with your standard post & notch sights, it would be a good idea to stick to those sights to get the best results; however, if for some reason you are no longer shooting effectively with these types of sights, you may improve your shooting by switching to a ghost ring sight. Machined from US-made bar stock steels and assembled using Swiss-made tritium light sources, AmeriGlo's Ghost Ring Sights for Glock Pistols feature safe, dependable, self-luminous Tritium light source technology that make them among the most respected night sights available. The sights enable quick front site acquisition and include a friction fit, angled rear to reduce glare. Able to attach to Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, and 39, AmeriGlo's Ghost Ring Sights are ideal for "old eyes," shooters with bifocals, SWAT, law enforcement, military, defense-minded free citizens, and recreational shooters.
- Fits Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, and 39
- Ideal for "old eyes," shooters with bifocals, SWAT
- Quick front site acquisition
- Friction fit, angled rear to reduce glare
- GL-125 Green/Green: Ghost Ring for use with Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39
- GL-126 Green/Green: Ghost Ring for use with Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32, 36
Ratings & Reviews
The sight system in it's entirety is fast. I purchased this sight to use on a Glock 19 for off duty concealed carry. For this purpose I believe this sight is good and fills the role well. I have not noticed any serious problems with the system slightly larger groups than standard for me but shots seem to come faster. My shots still stay in the 8 inch vital zone so no problem.