Out of Stock
Action Target's Portable Target Tree provides competitive, adrenaline-building, fast-action tactical training for two, and interactive high-speed marksmanship for one.
Advanced firearms training has never been so accessible or so effective, even for departments with extremely tight budgets and undeveloped range facilities. The Action Target Dueling Action Portable Target Tree gives you the tools to cost-effectively incorporate modern firearms training standards and techniques into your program — with potentially lifesaving results. In a competitive duel, two shooters begin, each with three targets on his side of the tree. At the start command, they fire at the targets on their respective sides. When a target is hit, it swings to the opposite side. Trouble is, the other person is knocking them back to your side at the same time. The first to clear all the targets from their side wins. Forget the white gloves and 20 paces, because this duel is in your face. The action is fast! Speed and accuracy are crucial. The tension and adrenaline it creates is real — and so is the competitive, combat-like experience it provides. If you miss, you lose. If you don’t reload fast enough to keep up, you lose. No excuses. No mercy. And fortunately, no casualties. Six durable target paddles, automatic gravity reset, and a splatter-reducing design combine to make the Dueling Action Portable Target Tree the best dueling tree ever made.
- Reactive back and forth dueling action creates an exciting, highly competitive “duel”
- Competitive shooting scenario increases adrenaline; induces stress similar to combat or live shooting situations
- No-weld target plates swing from one side to the other when hit
- Use as a competitive trainer for two shooters, or as a vertical plate rack for one.
- Leans forward to control splatter, directing most of it into the ground
- Hardened AR500 pistol or AR550 rifle steel plate paddles for safe use with handguns or rifles
- Gravity reset automatically positions targets on either side
PT DUELING TREE™ – SPECIFICATIONS:
|Size:||Base: 24" x 32" Height: 6 feet|
|Weight:||Standard (500 Brinell): 110 lbs.|
Heavy Duty (550 Brinell): 125 lbs.
|Handgun:||Yes (500 Brinell, 10 yards +)|
|Rifle:||Yes (550 Brinell, 100 yards +)|
NOTE: Even if using the 550 Brinell Heavy Duty plates, the stand is not made of hard steel and is vulnerable to damage from high power rifle rounds.
Instant feedback: you see it, you hear it, you feel how to get it done. A spot appears… the target moves… the clang hitting a steel target immediately tells all your senses — your whole body, not just your intellect — that you’re right on target. So you can do it again. And again. And again. Just like that. Regular practice with steel targets reinforces positive behavior and programs muscle memory — to help make fast, accurate shooting a reflex. Like hitting a baseball or riding a bike, your body subconsciously remembers how to orchestrate all the variables required for success. The more it’s repeated, and the more senses involved in training, the faster your body learns and the more easily it remembers. So when it’s real, you react. You don’t have to think about shooting… only about identifying your target.
Not all steel targets are the same. Other steel targets may cost less up front, but just because they’re steel, doesn’t mean they’re safe. Only a few very specialized grades of steel are hard enough to make truly effective and long-lasting targets. Softer steels can be easily chipped or pitted by harder or higher velocity rounds. Even a moderately pitted surface, or a target with exposed brackets or bolts, can cause inconsistent splatter or ricochets at potentially dangerous angles.
Unlike cheaper steel targets, Action Target’s superior metallurgy and smooth construction means bullet debris splatters safely to the sides in a controlled 20° spread from the plane of the target upon impact.
Two grades of superior steel. For handguns or even high-power rifles. Action Target uses only the finest through-hardened AR500 and AR550 Brinell steel with a completely smooth surface for safe, predictable performance with a wide variety of weapons and ammunition. Standard AR500 steel targets easily withstand all standard handgun ammunition with no damage and predictable splatter. For a very modest increase in cost, target plates can be upgraded to Heavy Duty AR550 steel for additional use with high-power rifles (including LE standard .223 & .308 caliber) at appropriate distances.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
All Action Target Portable Steel Targets are:
- Made of the finest through-hardened 500+ Brinell steel with proper alloy elements to produce the required toughness and depth of hardening. They last.
- Proper Steel hardness controls the impact and reaction. Creates instant positive visual and audible feedback
- Totally smooth and flat shooting surfaces provide consistent and predictable bullet splatter patterns. No dangerous brackets, clamps, or bolts to get in the way.
- Target heads rest at a downward sloping angle to better control splatter, directing most of it into the ground
- Designed to move when struck, for even greater dissipation of bullet impact energy.
- Easy to transport, assemble, and use.
- Provides challenging, realistic training on a tight budget.
- More affordable in the long run. There is no better value in steel targets
- Made in U.S.A.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Please Note: Due to the weight of this item, special handling fee will be added to your cart at checkout.