FNH 509M MRD Blk 9mm 2-17rd Mags Optic Ready Semi-Auto
Must be qualified with ID credentials to purchase. Orders for unqualified persons will be cancelled.
- Individual law enforcment officers
- First Responders
- Active or retired military members
- Private security firms
This evolution of the FN 509 Midsize, now featuring the FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System, gives you the option of direct mounting more than 10 different miniature red dot optics to your concealed carry pistol.
The FN 509 Midsize MRD features a four-inch barrel and slides with optics mounting package, a mid sized frame, standard 15-round capacity and is compatible with larger capacity FN 509 magazines with use of a sleeve. The improved controls aid in manipulation, the new improved texturing on the two included back straps provides better recoil management, and a new flatter faced trigger allows for more controllable trigger press and cleaner break.
Ambidextrous controls come with 2 back straps, a soft pistol case, suppressor height sights for co-witnessing with a reflex sight, and optic plates for Trijicon RMR, Leupold Deltpoint Pro, Vortex Viper/Venom, Burris FastFire II/III, Doctor Optic, Cmore STS II.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Operation: Double-action
- Mag Capacity: 10 or 15 Rd.
- Weight: 26.5 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4.0"
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Height: 5.2"
- Width: 1.35"
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
- Sight Radius: 5.79"
- Full-sized performance in a concealed carry package
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Double-action operation
- Fully ambidextrous controls
- FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System with plate adapters for direct mounting of more than 10 optics
- All-black co-witness iron sights
- Available for commercial, law enforcement, and military.
- Easily racked, combat-style sights
- External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
- An improved front and rear cocking serrations
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Enhanced grip textures which enable faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Interchangeable back straps
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Improved flatter face trigger
- High visibility, low-friction follower; polymer base with black finish
- Compatible with FN 509 17-round and 24-round magazines with appropriate magazine sleeves
- Two interchangeable back straps
- Two 15-round magazines or Two 10-round
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- FN logo soft pistol case